Venice Super Saver Tour: Doge's Palace, Venice Walking Tour with St Mark’s Basilica & Grand Canal Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the highlights of Venice on this full-day sightseeing tour...
Ideal for the first-time visitor, enjoy three popular small group tours of Venice; a visit to The Doges Palace with skip-the-line, a walking tour with skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica AND a 1-hour boat ride exploring the city's legendary canal system.
Our guide to Venice Super Saver Tour: Doge's Palace, Venice Walking Tour with St Mark’s Basilica & Grand Canal Cruise
Venice has been described as an open-air museum and during this comprehensive day tour, which combines three different elements, you'll get to see many of its most impressive exhibits.
As well as skipping the often length queues at St Mark's Basilica and Doges Palace the ticket also includes a relaxing 1-hour boat road exploring the myriad of canals.
With an expert, English-speaking guide, this is an brilliant way of discovering all that Venice has to offer!
Skip The Line Doges Palace Tour:
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the most important Palace of Venice, the Doges Palace, and learn about the unique Venetian political form of government that helped Venice become one of the most enlightened cities in the world. As you explore this incredible building, learn about the role of the Doge and his councillors, along with the infamous council of ten and the radical social programs that made Medieval Venice one of the most liberal states in Europe. Cross the Bridge of Sighs and learn how it got its name; explore the old prisons; and when you have finished the tour you’ll understand why the Venetians only allowed one building in Venice to be called a Palace.
Venice Walking Tour with Skip-the-line Entrance to St Mark’s Basilica:
This fascinating itinerary will take you to many of Venice's major landmarks and hidden gems and begins at St Mark’s Square with skip-the-line entrance to St Mark’s Basilica. After exploring this Byzantine masterpiece, leave the crowds behind for a leisurely stroll along atmospheric narrow passageways, meandering canals and over delightful bridges. Your guide will help bring the history of Venice to life and discover fine Gothic palaces and colourful squares such as Campo Santa Maria Formosa. You'll see Marco Polo's house and be entertained by tales of this legendary globe-trotting Venetian and also learn about the trade schools of Venice that provided the foundations of the Venetian mercantile empire at Scuola di San Marco. The tour concludes at the world famous Rialto Bridge.
The tour then enjoys a few hours break allowing you to get some lunch before joining the Grand Canal Tour. The assistant on the Skip the line St Mark’s and Venice walking tour will assign you the time of your boat tour.
Grand Canal Boat Tour (1 hour)
Experience the magic and beauty of Venice from the water as you cruise along the Grand Canal – Venice’s most important ‘street’ and also explore the minor waterways dominated by towering Venetian Palaces. Groups are limited to 8 persons, ensuring an intimate experience and you will be accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will introduce you to the splendid palaces, churches, bridges and other monuments that line the main waterway of Venice. There are plenty of photostops along the route and you will also learn about the evolution of the Grand Canal and the famous and infamous characters that once lived on this celebrated waterway. In the second part of the cruise, you will taken on a delightful journey along the minor canals to discover the hidden Venice seldom viewed by visitors to the city.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Venice Super Saver Tour: Doge's Palace, Venice Walking Tour with St Mark’s Basilica & Grand Canal Cruise
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- During high water levels, the tour will take place but it might be partly adapt according to the weather conditions.
- When St Mark’s Basilica is open during high water levels, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors must use only 1 door to access the church.
- St. Mark's Basilica can sometimes close without notice due to high water levels or festivities.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- Unfortunately, this is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You can take all 3-tours in one day or on separate days.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non refundable.