Venice Hop-on/Hop-off Canal Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take all the hassle out of exploring Venice...
Explore Venice's highlights at your leisure with an easy-to-use Hop-on/Hop-off Canal Cruise. With multiple convenient stops and available in 24 or 48 hour durations, you can tailormake your own itinerary.
Our guide to Venice Hop-on/Hop-off Canal Cruise
With this great value ticket you can hop-on and hop-off the ‘red boat’ at any of the stops throughout Venice, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore, sightsee or visit attractions when you want.
Originally built on an archipelago of 118 small islands in 800AC, Venice today is criss-crossed by 150 canals and by 400 bridges and can only be explored by foot or boat. Which is where this ticket comes in!
Cruise around the beautiful Laguna at your own leisure and hop on and off at any of the stops on Line A (around the Venetian lagoon) and on Line B (towards the islands) to see the major sights and attractions this incredible city has to offer.
From Piazza San Marco to the Ponte dei Sospiri, and from the beaches of the Lido to the Island of Murano, you’ll enjoy a trip through the history, culture, and tradition of the most romantic city in the world.
- Stop 1 – St Lucia
- Stop 2 – Tronchetto
- Stop 3 – Stazione Marittima
- Stop 4 – San Marco
- Stop 5 – Lido SME
- Stop 6 - Murano
- Stop 7 – Zattere
- Stop 1 – Murano
- Stop 2 – Torcello
- Stop 3 – Burano
Please note: stops are subject to change and can be closed with no notice. During the winter season (November - March) only line A will be running.
Winter Promotion 10% off valid until 31 March 2019.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Venice Hop-on/Hop-off Canal Cruise
- You will be sent an open-dated ticket voucher, which you simply need to exchange at of the stops at your chosen date.
- Tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours and are activated upon collection.
- With a 24-hour ticket the validity expires at the end of service on the same day you redeemed your voucher. The 48-hour ticket expires at the end of service on the second day after you redeemed your voucher
- You can hop-on and hop off the double decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Ticket does not include entry into any attractions.
- Children aged 4 and under travel free.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stops may close/change without notice.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Venice Hop-on/Hop-off Canal Cruise
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher at any of the stops on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the cruise tour?
No, you can get off and on as often as you like for the duration of your ticket.