Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour
Treat yourself to a six star dining experience on Sydney Harbour. All this to the backdrop of world-famous Sydney Harbour.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Gold Dinner Cruise
First impressions count. When only the best will do the Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise will impress from the first moment until the last.
Enjoy priority boarding and welcome reception on the top deck aboard your prestigious cruise ship MV Sydney 2000. Dinner is served on the Sky Deck.
The degustation menu consists of six superb courses with accompanying wines by Penfolds gold selection of bin and vintage wines to accompany each course, and a full open bar.
Sophisticated lounge entertainment and million dollar views complete the ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour.
Sample 6-Course Menu (subject to change):
- A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with sparkling wine
- Queensland Snapper with seafood broth Matching wine: Penfolds Koonunga Hill Autumn Riesling
- Smoked Ocean Trout wuth Avruga black caviar Matching wine: Penfold's Max's Chardonnay
- Osso Bucco Rabu with orecchiette Matching wine: Penfold's Max's Shiraz Cabernet
- Seared aged Angus Beef Fillet with rich veal jus Matching wine: Penfolds St Henri Shiraz
- White Tiramisu with coffee biscotto Matching wine: Penfolds Father 10 Year Old Tawny Port
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Children aged 4-15 years old are welcome on board at an adult rate.
- Sydney 2000 operates on dining cruises most days however the tour operator always reserve the right to amend vessels at any time. The crew will assist passengers who require wheelchair access, wherever necessary, up and down gangways to ensure their safety. The crew will ensure that all passengers who require wheelchair access understand that the company is responsible to safely board and unload them but cannot ensure their safety up or down a Step Wharf arrangement.
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No jeans or trainers are allowed.
- Minimum of 2 passengers are required to book this excursion.
- Please note that there is no child rate for this excursion.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sydney Harbour Gold Penfolds Dinner Cruise
- What is the dress code?
In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. No jeans or trainers are allowed.