Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Ride
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
You've seen it, you may have climbed it, but have you ridden it yet?
You’ve seen it – you may have climbed it – but have you ridden over it yet?? Head out over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, and take in its amazing views on a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding. You’ll enjoy a gourmet sandwich as a picnic lunch before finishing your tour on a ride around Sydney’s iconic sites.
Our guide to Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Ride
Start out in the famous Rocks district before making the easy ride over the bridge - it's an unforgettable sight looking at Sydney and the harbour from this famous landmark.
After crossing, explore Kirribilli and the Governor's House, then onto a breathtaking 2.5km stretch of easy harbour-side riding past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay.
The conclusion of the trip entails a short ride back over the bridge, lunch, and a visit to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites.
Tour concludes at approximately 3:30pm at The Rocks.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Ride
- This tour does not operate on the following days: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Good Friday, and ANZAC Day.
- Comfortable clothing for riding, closed-toe shoes and sunscreen are highly recommended.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Ride
- Will the tour still run if it's raining?
Definitely! Bonza provides rain ponchos whenever the rain falls. The ride is completely safe in rain, and only adds to the adventure.
- What should I bring? Will you have a place to store my backpack during the tour?
Bonza provides you with a state-of-the art bicycle and helmet to wear on the tour. If you have a backpack, purse, or other items that need to be stored, they’ll happily store it for you in a secure storage area until you return from your tour. In addition, you might want to consider bringing the following items: Camera, comfortable clothes for riding, closed-toe shoes, water bottle (all bikes can carry about 600ml), sunscreen and hat (can be worn under a helmet).
- What is the size of the groups?
Groups are small to make your experience more personal. Group sizes can vary on the day, but ideally there's one guide for every 10-12 guests. The Sydney Classic Tour averages about 12 guests, but can get quite large during peak times.
- I haven't ridden a bike in years. Is it easy?
You bet! Our tour operator put together a ride that is suitable for all skill levels and ages, from those who haven’t ridden years to those who ride regularly. This tour is a great option for the whole family and allows you to get the exercise that you sometimes neglect while traveling. It’s all as easy as …well, riding a bike! No, you won’t be the first grandmother or grandfather riding the tours.
- Do the tours go out during winter?
Tours run year-round. The winters in Sydney are pretty mild compared to other regions around the world. On some days, all you may need is a jumper/pullover, and who knows, you may even be riding in shorts.
- Is it a safe activity to do in Sydney?
Tours follow carefully planned routes through parks, harbour fronts, and on large sidewalks if necessary. Additionally, it goes through least congested streets and easiest paths. You won’t have to worry about traffic. Guides are thoroughly trained in safety procedures and will always be there to help you along the way.