Spirit New York Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Good company and skyline views combine for a fun day on the water....
Experience the city like a true New Yorker! Cruise along New York Harbour year-round aboard Spirit of New York , and get ready for a good time.
Our guide to Spirit New York Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
One of the best ways to see New York is from the water, as you'll discover on this stunning cruise which delivers mesmeric views of the majestic Manhattan skyline and a mouth watering buffet lunch......
Cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers, gaze in awe at some of the world's most celebrated skyscrapers including the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center and get up-close views of the iconic Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges.
While you travel, you will be enjoy a buffet lunch which has been freshly prepared on board, complimented by the pampering service of the staff.
Throughout the journey, you will be entertained with interesting facts of New York's most notable sights and after enjoying close up views of the Statue of Liberty, the DJ lays on some tunes whilst guest can dance or play games such as giant jenga, shuffleboard and foosball.
Buffet items include (subject to change)
- Salads: Beet & Goat Cheese Salad with Organic Mixed Greens, Roasted Golden & Crimson Beets, Candied Pecans and a range-Anise Vinaigrette
- Vegetables, Potatoes and Pasta: Roasted Broccoli Florets; Creamed Corn & Cheddar Casserole; Baked Pasta
- Entrée: Overn Baked Flounder; Honey & Sesame Chicken; Italina Beef Meetballs
- Dessert: Seasonal Fruit, Raspberry Mousse, Pound Cake; Carot Cake; Coconut and Vanilla Cake
Coffee & Tea also included.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Spirit New York Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
- Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire
- Drinks are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Cruise will operate year-round and in most weather conditions. Each enclosed deck is climate controlled and the weather will not affect your cruise. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the U.S. Coast Guard, the ship will remain dockside for the length of the event.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Spirit New York Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
- What is the cruise route?
Cruise the Hudson and East Rivers past the skyscrapers of Manhattan including the Empire State Building. You will see the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the site of the World Trade Center, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island and the Colgate Clock. Route subject to change.
- How much do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks start at $7.50, beer starts at $6, and wine begins at $5.50 per glass. Soft drinks are $2.50 each. Coffee, tea and iced tea are included in the ticket price. All other beverages can be purchased on board. Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
A service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuity for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the ship have wheelchair access?
Yes. The ship can accommodate wheelchairs for boarding and provides a handicap restroom. Please notify us of any special-assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a full refund on your return to the UK.