San Francisco Dungeon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Dungeons are calling you!
This is the ultimate live action expedition! Through an amazing storytelling journey, vibrant sets, authentic costumes and detailed make-up, The San Francisco Dungeon sheds a whole new light on San Francisco’s rich and authentic history. Being scared has never been more fun!
Our guide to San Francisco Dungeon
San Francisco prides itself on its unique and unrivalled attractions. Well San Francisco’s Dungeon certainly does not let the city down with state of the art special effects and engaging storytelling, it is definitely not an attraction you will not want to miss. Being scared has never been more fun!
The Dungeon is the first ever North America attraction in San Francisco and only opened its doors in summer of 2014. The hysterically horrible engaging stories will take you through an exciting mix of 9 live actor led shows as you experience re-enacted scenes from the colourful Gold Rush era to authentic tales about the Barbary Coast criminal gangs, Alcatraz, the Shanghai Kelly boat ride and more.
The San Francisco Dungeon will guide visitors through theatrical sets on a walk-through journey. Get ready to immerse in the fun from the second you walk through the doors by the amazing and realistic looking actors & scenery. The Dungeons are calling you!
We absolutely love this attraction and we know you will too. Here’s why:
- A brand new massive Dungeon at Fisherman’s Wharf, between the all new Madame Tussauds and the Rainforest Café
- An impressive and captivating 200 years of history
- 9 amazing live actor shows which include The Descent, Gold Rush Greed, Lost Mines of Sutter’s Creek, Gangs of San Francisco, The Court Room of San Francisco, Miss Piggott’s Saloon, Shanghai Kelly’s Boat Ride, Chinatown Plague, and The Ghosts of Alcatraz
- State-of-the-art special effects and engaging storytelling
- A thrilling adventure through San Francisco’s murky history including a ride on Shanghai Kelly’s Boat…….. But be careful not to be sold off to the sneaky Shanghai Kelly as a sailor for his ship!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco Dungeon
- This attraction is not recommended for children under 10. Any child under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 4 cannot be admitted.
- Due to height restrictions on the raft experience anyone under 48" will not be able to fully participate.
- This is a timed attraction with entrance on the hour and half hour.
- No advance reservations are required. You will be sent an open-dated San Francisco Dungeon Admission voucher, allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. Please note photo I.D is required to collect your tickets.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Francisco Dungeon
How long will my visit last?
Tours consist of groups of a maximum of 36 people and last approximately 60 minutes.
Do I need to reserve a time slot?
No advance reservations are required. All you need to do is turn up.
Is Shanghai Kelly’s Boat Ride wheelchair accessible?
The ride is not accessible to wheelchair users or visitors who cannot use stairs.