Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Skip the long waiting lines and save precious time for your visit...
Exploring the fascinating Vatican Museums and gazing in awe at the Sistine Chapel is a must for any visitor to Rome and this ticket makes it as easy as possible! After booking your ideal time-slot, skip the often huge waiting lines completely and soak in one of the world's artistic wonders at your own pace.
Our guide to Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most spectacular museum complexes in the world, as you'll discover with this ticket.
After skipping the queue to get in, take in the famous frescoes of the incredible Raphael Room, gaze at 120m long Gallery of Maps, grab a selfie at the Spiral Staircase and more.
The highlight of your visit is sure to be Michelangelo's jaw-dropping Sistine Chapel. Painted between 1508 and 1512, this mesmeric has to be seen to be believe and is widely regarded as the cornerstone of High Renaissance art.
Your ticket enables you to stay as long as you wish so you can explore this artistic wonderland at your own pace. Audioguides are available to hire locally if required.
When does the tour run?
Tour operates daily except Sundays from 1st February to 31st December. Start times: 8.00am, 9.30am and 2.00pm.
How does it work?
Simply pick your tickets up from the Destination Italia Sightseeing Office (just 5 minutes walk from the Vatican Museums entrance) approximately 20 minutes prior to your selected entrance time. At this point you will receive your information pamplet and also have chance to ask an expert assistant any questions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
- All customers must adhere to the Vatican dress code and there are no refunds if you are refused entry for failure to comply. Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts will be not permitted for men and women.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- It’s forbidden to bring backpacks, metal items, umbrellas or animals into the Vatican Museums.
- Guests aged 3yrs and below go free.
- Please note you must collect your tickets from the Destination Italia Sightseeing Office (just 5 minutes walk from the Vatican Museums entrance) before your visit commences.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.