Rome Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See the entire historical centre of Rome in far less time than walking...
A great option for those with limited time who want to see all of Rome’s famous landmarks in a morning. See the Colosseum, the Vatican City, Imperial Forum, fancy shopping streets, beautiful churches and fountains and more!
Our guide to Rome Bike Tour
A bike tour is a fun and eco-friendly way of seeing the amazing buildings and monuments of Rome from the Colosseum to the Imperial Forums, Campo dei Fiori to the beautiful Piazza di Spagna and much more!
Come discover the the historic center of Rome on a fun 3 hour bike tour filled with monuments, piazzas, and ancient history! With so much to see, exploring the city by bike is the best way to see the most sites in the least amount of time.
Our bike tour of the historic city center is the best way to get an overview of the many famous attractions in Rome, orient yourself to the city, and learn about its fascinating history.
From the Colosseum to the Imperial Forums, across to Campo Dei Fiori and over to the stunning Pantheon and Trevi Fountains, you will want to take as many photos as possible, and we'll give you that chance when our guide stops to tell you why these spots are so special.
A bike tour is the perfect way to get an overview of Rome and see so many sites in such a short amount of time!
The many highlights along the route include:
- Imperial Forum
- Colosseum and Arch of Constantine
- Circus Maximus
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Campo dei Fiori
- Navona Square
- Trevi Fountain
- Venice Square
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Bike Tour
- Tours depart in rain or shine and there will be no refunds for inclement weather - rain ponchos are provided to keep you dry if it rains!
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to the tour date. Inside of 14 days, Fat Tire Tours will do their best to reschedule your tour based on the availability of equipment, tickets and tour guides. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.