Whales of Iceland Exhibition - Entrance Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A must-do when in Reykjavik...
Imagine a full size whale right next to you? Well you have 23 man-made life size models at the Whales of Iceland Exhibition in the harbour area. The exhibition is full of sounds, visual treats and interactive technology – a must-do when in Reykjavik!
Our guide to Whales of Iceland Exhibition - Entrance Ticket
At the spectacular Whales of Iceland Exhibition in Reykjavik you will get to learn everything you need to know about every whale that has been found in Icelandic waters throughout the history. With 23 life size whale models and a lot of in-depth information about whales, interactive experiences, underwater footage of whales you are in for a BIG and unique experience. Walking through this wonder world with soothing whale sounds, ambient underwater lighting and beach-like floors truly makes you feel like you are deep under water exploring these gentle giants of the ocean.
In only a 15 minute walk from the old Reykjavik harbour you will get to the exhibition, in an old fishing industry area that has in recent years been renovated for museums, shops & restaurants. Once you have experienced all the exhibition has to offer you can finish with a freshly baked pastry & a cup of coffee in their café. If you just love whales and would like to take one home, you can of course get a sneaky souvenir on the way out.
- A live guided tour of Whales of Iceland is offered daily at 10: 30 and 13:30
- A full screening of the award-winning film Sonic Sea daily at 11:00 and 15:00
Available for all ticket holders at no extra cost.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Whales of Iceland Exhibition - Entrance Ticket
- The Whales of Iceland exhibition is wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.