Thórsmörk Valley & Eyjafjallajökull by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this classic Iceland day tour, drive along the distinctive south coast of Iceland until the beautiful Seljalandsfoss waterfall comes into view, followed by a drive inland towards the stunning Thórsmörk valley between glaciers.
Our guide to Thórsmörk Valley & Eyjafjallajökull by SuperJeep
Thorsmörk is Iceland's most popular hiking area and visitors are often in awe of its natural beauty and captivated by its charm. And so will you after this exhilarating Super Jeep excursion.
The elegant Seljalandsfoss waterfall is unique in its kind, in that you can actually walk behind the plummeting falling stream without getting (too) wet, for a unique viewing angle.
After a stop there, head on to the legendary Thórsmörk valley, nestled in between three glaciers, with a stop at the Gígjökull glacier further up in the valley.
From here you can hike up to the edge of the magnificent glacier Eyjafjallajökull that descends from the summit of a volcano in a jumble of crevasses. Don't forget your camera for this!
Next, cross the deep and roaring rivers that guard the wooded surroundings of Thórsmörk - you will have time to hike around the area and admire some of the many viewpoints it offers - before heading back to Reykjavik.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Thórsmörk Valley & Eyjafjallajökull by SuperJeep
- A minimum of two passengers are required in order for the tour to operate between 1st June - 30th September and three passengers are required in order for the tour to operate between 1st October - 30th May.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- There is no overall maximum groupsize as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- A child rate is available for children under 12 years old.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. If your hotel isn't on the pick-up list, a convenient nearby pick-up point will be advised.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- It is important to understand that in Iceland you can experience all four seasons in less than one day. It is vital to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing like waterproof, walking shoes, dress in layers to be able to enjoy your journey to the fullest.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.