Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This super Jeep tour takes you to Lake Kleifarvatn and the Krísuvík geothermal area, to admire some of the most fascinating aspects of Iceland’s volcanic landscape, before heading to the world-famous Blue Lagoon spa.
Our guide to Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
Lake Kleifarvatn spooky secret: legend has it that this 1km long lake is home to a whale-sized worm although there have been no confirmed sightings! The lake is eerie and surrounded by a jet black lavascape, black cliffs and black sand shores.
The super Jeep excursion then takes you to Krisuvík where you can walk amongst hissing steam vents, solfataras and bubbling mud pots with the unmistakable smell of sulphur hanging in the air. Youll also be able to feel the power of Mother Nature beneath your feet as the ground seems to rumble.
The tour continues with visits to the small fishing villages that dot the area before reaching the tip of the peninsula. Here you will find the roaring North Atlantic and huge bird cliffs which stand guard over moon-like, craggy lava fields.
We will then proceed to the Blue Lagoon, from where you can be dropped off at the airport upon request.
This tour lasts highly recommended by us for those who have limited time to experience Iceland. Airport drop-off and Blue Lagoon entrance fee are not included in the price of the tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Reykjanes and Blue Lagoon by SuperJeep
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- A child rate is available for children under 12 years old.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. If your hotel isn't on the pick-up list, a convenient nearby pick-up point will be advised.
- There is no overall maximum groupsize as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- A minimum of two passengers are required in order for the tour to operate.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.