Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Forget the stress of Reykjavik on this SuperJeep tour which goes off the beaten track to explore scolding hot springs, visit a stunning ice cave and a drive across a fjord under the sea. A great mixture of action and scenery awaits and if you're lucky you might even see a troll!
Our guide to Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
Get ready for an avalanche of scenery on this SuperJeep tour which serves up breathtaking waterfalls, steaming hot springs, a view over Europe's 2nd largest glacier and much more.
After being collected from your Reykjavik hotel, stop at the hot springs of Deildartunguhver,a fast flowing spring whose water is used to heat the towns of Borgarnes and Akranes, before stopping at the wonderful cascading waterfall at Hraunfoss.
Next, take some photos of the incredible vistas on the Langjökull Glacier before visiting the Ice Cave - a series of man-made ice tunnels that take you around 300m into the glacier itself. Surrounded by crystal clear blue ice, it you'll feel like you are in another world in this subterranean wonderland!
Another highlight of his unforgettable itinerary is a visit to Borgarfjörður which plays a big role in Icelandic sagas - a number of fairy tales and stories take place here and, if you look round carefully, you can see trolls and elves around you.
This is an ideal excursion in Iceland for those who want to combine scenery with some action.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Borgarfjordur & Ice Cave by SuperJeep
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and a minimum of 4 passengers on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- There is no overall maximum groupsize as such but each vehicle used normally seats a maximum of 6 passengers.
- The supplier reserves the right to alter tours due to weather or road conditions or any other circumstances out of their control. This includes cancellation at any moment during the tour to ensure the safety of clients and staff.
- Guests should dress appropriately for the time of year.
- It is important to understand that in Iceland you can experience all four seasons in less than one day. It is vital to wear comfortable and appropriate clothing like waterproof, walking shoes, dress in layers to be able to enjoy your journey to the fullest.
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. If your hotel isn't on the pick-up list, a convenient nearby pick-up point will be advised.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.