South Iceland and Glacier Hike Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go off the beaten track and travel through the farming lands of Iceland to see the natural beauty of this country. Discover volcanoes and thundering waterfalls and take a walk in a spellbinding glacier landscape.
Our guide to South Iceland and Glacier Hike Adventure
Take this tour through the south Iceland farming lands and take in black sand beaches, thundering waterfalls, powerful volcanoes and majestic glaciers on the country's coast.
The first stop is at Skógafoss waterfall, arguably the country‘s most iconic waterfall and one of south Iceland‘s star attraction. Viking legends tell of a treasure buried in a cave behind the waterfall.
Then, travel east to Sólheimajökull glacier for a one hour walk in a spellbinding glacier landscape. Have your camera at the ready as you enjoy the breathtaking views of the jagged peaks and cool blue glaciers in the wide-open sky.
Heading back to Reykjavik from Sólheimajökull your last, but by no means the last is the iconic Seljalandsfoss waterfall where you can literally walk behind a curtain of water, which is certainly a moment you will never forget!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for South Iceland and Glacier Hike Adventure
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Minimum age for glacier hiking is 10 years.
- Bring with you warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves, and preferably proper hiking boots.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Please note walking behind Seljalandsfoss waterfall is subject to weather conditions.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.