Golden Circle Classic & Secret Lagoon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend the day exploring some of Iceland’s most iconic sights before rewarding yourself with a soak in the magical geothermal waters of the Secret Lagoon.
Our guide to Golden Circle Classic & Secret Lagoon
Combining the Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon, this stunning tour takes you on a wondrous journey through Iceland’s raw beauty and ends with the ultimate Icelandic indulgence: a luxurious soak in a geothermal pool under the open sky.
Start the day with a trip to Þingvellir National Park, the birthplace of Iceland’s Viking-age parliament and a site of great geological wonder—Iceland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site on the mainland.
Next visit Gullfoss, one of Iceland’s most powerful and picturesque waterfalls, before heading to Geysir, the home of Iceland’s most famous hot springs and other geothermal features, including a geyser that erupts every 7 to 10 minutes.
Once you've had your fill of scenery, it's time to treat yourself to the thermal waters of the Secret Lagoon.
Over the years, the Secret Lagoon, or Gamla Laugin as it was referred to by the villagers, has been part of the local culture that is keeping alive the uniquely authentic experience of Icelandic open-air geothermal bathing.
Natural and unique for a true Icelandic feeling, the pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling and the water stays at 38-40 Celsius all year.
In the area there are several geothermal spots and even a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes. Several walking paths have been built so guests can take a closer look at this phenomen. Don't forget your swimsuit and a towel.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle Classic & Secret Lagoon
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Children up the age of 11 can participate on the tour for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.