Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Iceland in style!
The Northern Lights tour in Iceland takes you to see a spectacular natural phenomenon which happens during the winter months.
Our guide to Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
During the winter months, from late August to April, Iceland is one of the best places in the world to see the always-spectacular Northern Lights!
Also known as Aurora Borealis, the Lights are caused by the interaction of particles from the sun with the upper atmosphere near the North Pole, as you'll learn on this fascinating hunt.
The locations visited during the Northern Lights tour vary from day to day depending on weather conditions but keep your eyes pealed and camera handy.
Because this tour is weather dependent, sightings are not guaranteed, however, if you don‘t see any Northern Lights during this tour, you are welcome to join the tour again, free of charge.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Northern Lights Tour in Iceland
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses begins 30 minutes before the tour departure time (if ticket with hotel pick up is selected). You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1 year old (under 9 kg) are only safe in babie car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- Passengers traveling with children 5 years and younger are kindly asked to select the 20.00 departure.
- Once you have joined a departure that the tour is non-refundable regardless if lights are visible or not.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.