Golden Circle Classic and Fontana Geothermal Baths
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A day out on the Golden Circle!
Enjoy this amazing experience usually followed by peaceful exhaustion. A visit to the serene Fontana Geothermal Baths will relax and revitalise your body and mind so you can keep on exploring Iceland.
Our guide to Golden Circle Classic and Fontana Geothermal Baths
Touring the Golden Circle, visiting Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir geothermal area is an amazing experience that is usually followed by peaceful exhaustion so visiting the natural geothermal baths at Laugarvatn Fontana Spa is the perfect way to unwind and revitalise.
The tour begins with a visit to Þingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Alþingi was established in 930 AD.
Next stop is Lake Laugavatn, home to the Fontana Geothermal Baths, where you enjoy pure Icelandic nature soaking in geothermal pools and natural steam rooms.
If you just want to relax without all the geothermal soaking and steam, you can visit the lovely Café at Fontana Spa, grab a cup of coffee or a light meal and enjoy the views.
After a relaxing bath, your Golden Circle tour continues with a stop at Gullfoss waterfall and the spouting hot spring area around Geysir and Strokkur. Don't miss this great opportunity to experience the beauty and wellness of Iceland.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle Classic and Fontana Geothermal Baths
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- You can bring packed lunch with you, in case you do not wish to buy food at the local store during lunch stop or at the Fontana Café.
- Children up the age of 11 can participate on the tour for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.