One Liberty Observation Deck - General Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
New York isn't the only city with observation towers...
New York isn't the only city with observation towers! Take in the spectacular views from Philadelphia's One Liberty Observation Deck and spot City Hall, the Ben Franklin Parkway, University City and many more of the City of Brotherly Love's top points of interest.
Our guide to One Liberty Observation Deck - General Admission
Located in the heart of Philadelphia and open 365 days of the year, morning, noon and night - a visit to the One Liberty Observation Deck is a must if you're in the City of Brotherly Love.
Standing at 5 stories high - don't worry, a state-of-the-art elevator will whisk you up in no time - you can enjoy stunning views across this historic city.
Try to spot iconic sights such as City Hall, Ben Franklin Parkway, the Ben Franklin Bridge, the stadium complex, University City and the rest of Philly from the enclosed deck. Please don't forget your camera!
What's more, with the Go Find Your Philly Interactive Boards, you'll be able to get a closer look at these key landmarks and gain more information on the landmarks history, architecture and it's impact on culture.
After you have taken in the mind-blowing vistas, why not visit the shops at Liberty Place, have a browse through the 42 brand-name stores or even refuel at the 16 food court options?
NOTE: Free guided tours in English are available on the hour between 11am and 5pm (excluding 2pm) where you will learn about the history of the building, the history of Philadelphia, some of the major landmarks will be pointed out to you and you will be instructed on how to make best use of the touch-screens which give information and detail in the 5 different languages. These tours start at the Observation Deck level, so please aim to arrive at the building at least 15 minutes before the tour time if you wish to join these free tours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One Liberty Observation Deck - General Admission
- This voucher is valid for one time admission at One Liberty Observation Deck and must be exchanged at the ticket desk.
- Capacity may be restricted and subject to availability.
- One Liberty Observation Deck will not issue refunds for low visibility and/or circumstances outside of their control.
- Hours subject to change without notice.
- Infants, 0-2 years are free for General Admission - maximum of 2 free per 1 paying adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.