Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
The Paris Pass® - Entry to 60+ attractions
3 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The ultimate Paris sightseeing ticket...
The great value Paris Pass offers FREE entrance to over 60 different museums, galleries and must-see sights. Take a river cruise down the Seine, learn all about French wine at O’ Chateau, see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre and much more. Your ticket also includes unlimited use of the metro and public transport system!
Our guide to Paris Pass
The Paris Pass has been specially designed for sightseeing in Paris and includes everything you will need for a great trip whilst saving you both time and money.
With the Paris Pass you can enjoy free entrance to over 60 top attractions including the Louvre Museum, Musee D’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Châteaux de Versailles, River Seine sightseeing cruises and much more.
Benefits of the Paris Pass include:
- Paris Museum Pass: Free entry to over 60 of Paris' world famous museums, art galleries and historic monuments including The Louvre and Arc de Triomphe.
- Paris Attractions Pass: Free entry to an additional 7 must-see attractions including a river cruise and wine tasting.
- Paris Visite Pass: Free Travelcard for public transport including Metro, buses and RER trains to help you move around the city.
- Hop-on-hop-off Bus Tour: A 1 day hop-on-hop-off bus tour ticket with informative and interesting commentary - it's the best way to explore the city.
- Paris Guidebook: Free 120+ page guidebook packed with useful information about the attractions, plus tips and hints about the city to help you plan the perfect trip.
- Skip the Lines: Save time by skipping the lines at certain attractions.
You can visit as many of the attractions as you like for the duration of your ticket and as a Paris Pass holder you are entitled to fast track entry at many of the major sites – you can simply skip the ticket queues and go straight in!
The Paris pass comes in 2, 4 or 6-day durations and is activated the first time it is used. The card is then valid for the number of days purchased and includes entrance to all the fantastic sights listed.
The Eiffel Tower’s queues can be hours long at peak times. Book a skip-the-line ticket to avoid standing in line and wasting precious holiday time
Average 3 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Paris Pass includes FREE ENTRY to over 60 top Paris sights and attractions (subject to change without notice)
Paris Tours & Cruises
- 1 Day Paris Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Petit Train de Montmartre
- Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
- Opera Garnier Guided Tour
- Rex Studios: Les Etoiles du Rex
- Set in Paris Walking Tour
Paris Art Galleries
- Abbaye Royale De Chaalis
- Centre Pompidou
- Dali Exhibition
- Gustave Moreau Museum
- Louvre Museum (Slots must be pre-booked - see T&Cs for more details)
- Maurice Denis Museum
- Museum of 3D Relief Maps
- Museum of Decorative Arts
- Museum of the Asian Arts
- National Museum Of Eugéne Delacroix
- National Museum of the Renaissance
- Nissim De Camondo Museum
- Orangerie Museum
- Picasso Museum
- Rodin Museum
- The Orsay Museum
- Arc De Triomphe
- Montparnasse Tower
Places of Interest
- Les Caves du Louvre Wine Tasting
- Paris Aquarium Cineaqua
- Archaeological Crypt of Notre-Dame
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis
- Château de Compiègne
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Château de Vincennes
- Château Fontainebleau
- Châteaux de Champs-Sur-Marne
- House of Auguste Rodin at Meudon
- La Conciergerie
- National Museum of Port-Royal de Champs
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Palace of Versailles
- The Army Museum
- The Palace of Malmaison
- Villa Savoye
- Conde Museum - Château de Chantilly
- Gourmet Chocolate Museum
- Grevin Wax Museum
- History of Immigration Museum
- Museum of Air and Space
- Museum of Arab History
- Museum of French Monuments
- Museum of Jewish Art & History
- Museum of Music
- Museum of the Arts and Invention
- Museum of the Cinema
- Museum of the Sewers of Paris
- National Archaeology Museum
- National Museum of the Middle Ages
- Palais de la Decouverte
- Paris Science Museum
- Quai Branly Museum
- Sèvres Ceramics Museum
Plus additional special offers as specified in the Paris Pass guidebook.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Pass® - Entry to 60+ attractions
- You will be issued a Paris Pass voucher for this experience which can be redeemed at the Paris Pass redemption point located at the Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L’Opera, 75001 Paris.
- The Paris Pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- There is no refund for any unused days.
- Attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
- Please note: Paris Pass holders must pre-book a time slot for their visit to the Louvre. Once you have collected your Paris Pass you can book online through this link: https://bit.ly/2YDHtf2.