Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Paris in a Day – Small Group Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A fantastic walking tour exploring Paris’s most popular attractions!
Pack all of Paris’s main attractions into a single, unforgettable day. In the company of a local expert and a small group of 15 people or fewer, explore the city’s main monuments and learn a lot of its hidden secrets. You will discover more postcard worthy attractions into one day than you would see in a week of normal sightseeing.
Our guide to Paris in a Day Small Group Tour with Skip the Line Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Montmartre & Seine River Cruise
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it in a day, it helps to go with an expert guide who will take care of logistics and tell you the story of the city as you go.
Your day starts at the base of Montmartre hill where you will meet your guide, then take the funicular to Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
After enjoying the stunning views of the city, your guide will lead you through the winding streets of Montmartre, stopping off at the neighborhood vineyard, artist hangout Place du Tertre, and a reconstructed windmill, much like those made famous by the cabaret club (and movie) Moulin Rouge.
Next,catch the subway - Paris’ best mode of transport - for a short trip to the Île de la Cité, Paris’s oldest district. The City of Light started on this very island, growing from a Roman outpost into the most populous and prosperous city in Europe.
Above it rises Notre Dame. Severely damaged by a recent fire, she still stands proudly in the heart of the city; testament to the genius of its design and the endurance of France. Your guide will bring you as close as the ongoing restoration will permit to give you the best views possible.
Cross the river into the historic Latin Quarter with its gothic churches and winding, cobbled streets ending at Place Saint-Michel, gathering place for locals and visitors alike. Discover La Conciergerie, the prison where Marie Antoinette was kept before she was beheaded; Place Dauphine, possibly the prettiest square in Paris; and gorgeous Pont Neuf bridge.
A short walk down the Seine brings you to the Louvre, where you can enjoy a 1-hour lunch break (with recommendations from your guide) before diving into the largest art museum in the world, to see some of its most spellbinding works of art.
The highlight is, of course, da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Your guide will help you understand why the painting is so significant and how, after all these years, it has managed to maintain its reputation as one of the world’s greatest works of art.
After another short subway ride you will find yourself staring up at the Eiffel Tower from the best vantage point at Trocadéro Plaza, learning the incredible story of how it was built.
At the Tower your guide will depart but as a parting a gift they’ll leave you with a skip-the-line ticket for the second floor and a ticket for a one-hour Seine river cruise that you can use immediately (we’d recommend it since it’s almost sunset) or save for the next day.
Cruising from west to east and back again, this boat tour (audio included if you wish), passes such monuments as the Musée d'Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame, allowing you to get a new vantage point on sites you saw earlier plus many beautiful bridges including the Pont Neuf.
And that’s it; in just one day you’ll have seen Paris by foot and water, skipping its longest lines to see its most popular attractions, plus a few local favorites along the way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris in a Day Small Group Tour with Skip the Line Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Montmartre & Seine River Cruise
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Towers. Only bags smaller than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm will be accepted. We will is not responsible for entry denied due to large luggage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and delay which may be caused by extra security checks.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers.
- As with all museums and monuments, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- The Eiffel Tower is subject to unexpected closure due to strikes or unforeseen circumstances. In that case, your guide will modify the tour itinerary and lead you to Montparnasse Tower. From the roof of this central skyscraper, you will enjoy a panoramic view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. The tour will end here. From there, your guide will provide you with a subway ticket to the Eiffel Tower should you wish to admire it from the ground and/or reach the cruise departure point.
- Your skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets allow access to the second floor only. If you desire to ascend to the third floor, it’s possible to buy a third-floor ticket at the main ticket desk on the ground floor and wait in line again.
- At the tour’s conclusion, your guide will provide tickets to enjoy a cruise on the Seine river. The cruise is not guided, but audio is included. You may use the open ticket for the cruise immediately after the Eiffel Tower visit, later that evening, or on another day.
- The cruise on the Seine river may be delayed or cancelled in the case of high water.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 15 guests.
- Your ticket includes skip the line access. However, the Eiffel Tower enforces a maximum capacity limit. On rare occasions, we will ask your patience as the crowd dissipates so that the group may enter safely.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
Frequently Asked Questions for Paris in a Day Small Group Tour with Skip the Line Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Montmartre & Seine River Cruise
- Is This tour wheelchair accessible?
No, unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers.