Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Monet’s Garden Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Seeing Monet's Gardens and ponds was truly astounding!
Escape from the hustle and bustle of Paris and head to Normandy and the breathtaking gardens of Claude Monet – the inspiration for much of his work.
Our guide to Monet’s Garden Bike Tour
This charming bicycle tour takes in Monet's unique house, the picturesque villages of Vernon and Giverny as well as the world-famous gardens.
Your day starts with a train journey through the beautiful wheat and sunflowers fields of Normandy, following the path of the River Seine to the quaint village of Vernon.
On arrival visit the local farmers market where you can pick-up lunch supplies including fruit, bread, honey, meats and cheese (own expense).
Hop on to your bike for a short ride along the river to a local park adjacent to the river, the perfect setting for a picnic.
Enjoy a scenic three-mile ride to the village of Giverny where you can see the local church and its cemetery that contains the graves of local citizens, British soldiers from World War 2 and even Monet himself.
From here, you pedal down a private path to Monet’s Garden and the chance to spend the afternoon exploring the most gorgeous landscape in Normandy including the world-renowned Japanese Bridge and lily pond where some of his most famous works originated.
- Monet's Gardens: Imagine stepping into the canvas of your favorite Monet painting. Beautiful flowers, the Japanese Bridge and the famous water lilies await you.
- Monet's House: Monet and his family moved here in May 1883 and he lived here until his death in 1926. Visitors may explore the interior of his house and also see his collection of Japanese art.
- Monet's Gravesite: Monet died on December 5th, 1926 at the age of 86 and is buried along with his family at the small Giverny church. Monet desired a simple burial and roughly only 50 people attended his service.
- Picnic along the Seine: A beautiful park along the Seine with the vieux moulin just off the bank. Relax in the grass or take a seat at a picnic table while you enjoy your meal (own expense).
- Bike Ride: A leisurely 5km bike path is nestled between the bluffs and the Seine River. We ride from Vernon to Giverny on this path.
Monet’s Garden Bike Tour
Want to do everything? then invest in the 'Paris Pass', this offers FREE entry to over 60 diffirent museums, galleries and must see places.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Monet’s Garden Bike Tour
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking. Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
- The tours go out rain or shine. Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used.
- Hotel transfers are NOT included. This tour departs from 24 rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris. You must make your own way to the meeting point.
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike.
- All particpants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.