Electroland at Disneyland® Paris
2021 Coming Soon
4.9 stars: Based on 87 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you ready to party like a villain? Because Disney’s most mischievous are gatecrashing this year’s Electroland, and they’re bringing with them the wickedest vibes and baddest lineup of scary good DJs to date. Only at Disneyland® Paris from 3rd to 5th July.
Our guide to Electroland at Disneyland® Paris
Electroland: Are you ready to party like a villain?
An electro atmosphere is taking over the Walt Disney Studios Park with a new DJ electro show gathering a sensational line up of top worldwide DJs, while spectacular video projections transform the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
The stunning attractions of the park, privatised on this occasion, complete the electric cocktail of these essential evenings!
You will also enjoy access to the selected thrilling rides, bars and different food opportunities throughout Walt Disney Studios® Park, privatised especially for the event.
Choose from the following tickets...
- Standard Ticket: Enjoy access to Walt Disney Studios® Park from 8pm till 2am and to selected attractions, shops and restaurants opened during Disneyland® Paris Electroland 2020 on the date selected.
- Plus Ticket: As well as the benefits of the Standard Ticket, with the Plus Ticket you will also enjoy access to Walt Disney Studios® Park and Disneyland® Park from 4pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Electroland at Disneyland® Paris
- Your gate-ready Disneyland® Paris Tickets will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You must download and print your ticket before you visit Disneyland® Paris. Upon arrival at Disneyland® Paris, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be combined with other reductions or special offers.
- A Standard Ticket allows you to enter Walt Disney Studios® Park from 8.00pm. A Plus Ticket allows you to access Walt Disney Studios® Park and Disneyland® Park from 4.00pm.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- ElectroLand is recommended for Guests ages 18 and older. All Guests will be required to show a proof of age at alcohol selling points, +18.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be combined with other reductions or special offers.
Frequently Asked Questions for Electroland at Disneyland® Paris
- Can I visit Disneyland Park with this ticket?
No, your Disneyland® Paris Electroland ticket is only valid for entrance into this special event held at Walt Disney Studios® Park. However, the Plus Ticket gives access to Disneyland Park® and Walt Disney Studios® Park from 4pm.
- What time does Electroland start?
Electroland 2020 takes place from 8.00pm - 2.00am.
- If I am already in the Park, how do I exchange my ticket for the Electroland wristband?
You will be required to leave the Park and re-enter using your Electroland ticket to receive your wristband.
- What is the minimum age?
Electroland is recommended for Guests aged 18 and older. All Guests will be required to show a proof of age at alcohol selling points, +18.
Attraction Tickets Direct act as retail agent for Disneyland Paris. The theme park’s terms and conditions will apply to your booking as well as our own. To view the theme park’s terms and conditions click here. To view our full terms and conditions please click on the link at the bottom of the page.