When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
You've seen the films, now take the tour...
This 'When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour' will show a different side of filming in Manhattan, through the lens of some beloved characters. With a focus on When Harry Met Sally and the hit sit-com Seinfeld, the itinerary also includes hundreds of oft-overshadowed locations north of Times Square.
Our guide to When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
Join your guide, a local actor, on the When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour and discover over forty locations from some of the most famous movies and television shows.
Your adventure begins north of Times Square heading through the beautiful and historic Upper West Side and Upper East Side.
See “Monks” from Seinfeld, Café Luxembourg from When Harry Met Sally, The Met steps featured in Gossip Girl, and even the Valmont Mansion, home to Sebastian and Katherine in Cruel Intentions.
Hundreds of locations north of Times Square have been featured on the big and small screens, but are so often overshadowed by more popular neighbourhoods.
The When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour is the perfect way to explore many of these locations.
- Stop at the café where Meg Ryan’s character is stood up" in You’ve Got Mail
- Pass the museum seen in Men in Black, When in Rome, and Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- Check out where the Bardon Bellas perform in Pitch Perfect
- Pass the subway station featured in Modern Family’s NY trip
- Experience romantic locations from When Harry Met Sally
- See Monk's, the legendary Diner from Seinfeld
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- The When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour is constantly updated with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please let your tour guide know and they will do their best to accomodate your request.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Children aged 5 and under are free and must sit on an adult's lap. Please advise at time of booking if you have a free child travelling.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Buses are not equipped with lap or shoulder belts or harnesses.
- Most buses are equipped with on-board restrooms.
- Please confirm at time of booking if the need for an accessible vehicle for passengers with mobility impairments is required. The wheelchair lifts can accommodate up to approximately 600 pounds total. However, if you will be using a fold-up wheelchair and will be traveling with someone who can provide assistance on and off the bus, you do not need to inform us ahead of time as all of the buses have room in the luggage compartment to store it.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- What should I bring with me?
We recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing, bring money for personal expenses and of course don't forget your camera!
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No, please meet your in front of McGee’s Pub located at 240 West 55th Street (between 8th & Broadway)