Rock of Ages Broadway Tickets Available Now!
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Set in 1987, Rock of Ages is all about big chords, big dreams and big hair! The show explores the pursuit of dreams and tells its story through hits from iconic groups and rockers of the 1980s.
Our guide to Rock of Ages Broadway Tickets
A small town girl and a big city rocker fall in love to the greatest mind-blowing, face-melting hits of Journey, Night Ranger, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Asia, Whitesnake and many more. Don’t miss this awesomely good time about dreaming big, playing loud and partying on!
Rock of Ages Broadway Tickets
Shop Early for the Best Selection & Shop Late for the Best Prices. The morning of the first day of a sale is the best time to go for choice, but if you are looking for a true bargain, you will find these on the last few days of a sale.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rock of Ages Broadway Tickets
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.
- Regular New York Broadway Theatre Tickets may not be valid at certain times of the year such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this time you must purchase a peak holiday ticket. Please see individual show description for details.
Frequently Asked Questions for Rock of Ages Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?