New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Nothing quite compares to a New York City sunset cruise...
Bask in the glow of the setting sun and be dazzled by millions of glistening lights as you savour the legendary New York skyline in all its evening glory. With a drink in your hand (from the fully stocked bar) and the breeze in your this is a great way to experience the magical twilight scene of so many famous movies.
Our guide to Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
Set off from the Hudson River and bask in the glow of the setting sun as millions of lights start to appear along the dramatic Manhattan Skyline.
See the illuminated Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges before wonderful up-close views of the Statue of Liberty at sunset.
Enjoy light commentary and sip your favourite drink as you gently cruise down the Hudson River and around the Battery and up the East River as far as the United Nations Building before returning to your original departure point.
Sail under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges and enjoy stunning panoramic views of Manhattan's famous skyscrapers at sunset and after dark. The cruise takes you within 100 metres of the illuminated Statue of Liberty for the perfect photo opportunity.
You can purchase food and beverages onboard the New York Harbour Lights Evening cruise including beer, wine and cocktails.
Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
Sunset is a great time to visit Top of the Rock as you can watch the sunlight fade, then city lights emerge!
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
- New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruises do not operate on Independence Day.
- The New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise schedule is subject to change without notice.
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at the departure point with your New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise ticket voucher 30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise
- Do I need to make a reservation?
No, you do not need to book a specific date for your New York Harbour Lights Evening Cruise. Tickets can be used within 2 weeks either side of your chosen dates, giving you the flexibility to switch your cruise date while in New York. Simply travel to the departure point 30 minutes before your chosen time and date with your Best of New York Full Island Sightseeing Cruise ticket voucher.