Go New York Explorer Pass
4.8 stars: Based on 33 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create your own itinerary with 110+ top attraction choices...
The Go New York Explorer Pass gives you access to New York’s most popular attractions while saving you time and money! Enjoy admission to your choice of either 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 of the best attractions that the Big Apple has to offer. Decide where to go on the day and pay nothing at the gate!
Our guide to Go New York Explorer Pass
Make the most of your time in the Big Apple with the easy-to-use Go New York Explorer Pass - and enjoy savings of up to 54% on the combined price of individual tickets.
With the Go New York Explorer Pass choose between admission at either 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 fantastic attractions from a list of over 110 must-see sights, museums and tours - and all for one low pre-paid price!
Plus you can skip the ticket line at some of these top attractions and take advantage of some great discounts on shopping and dining!
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: 1-Day Ticket tour.
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket (provides ACCESS ONLY to the island, Pedestal and Crown tickets are not available with your Explorer Pass)
- Empire State Building (86th Floor Observatory)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Top of the Rock™ Observation Deck
- The RIDE
- 9/11 Memorial Museum
See below for complete list.
Go New York Explorer Pass
Download the Madame Tussauds app before you go and find out more about their latest figures. The app also takes you through different celebrity zones and tells you more about what’s in each of them.
Average 4.7 out of 5 (34 customer reviews)
So easy to use and so many possible attractions to use it for
Rebecca Renwick reviewed 26 Mar,2020
Extremely easy and amazing value!
Trusted Customer reviewed 10 Mar,2020
Really simple to use and certainly saved money collectively. We done all the ‘typical tourist’ things with this ticket. Would recommend to anyone!!
Liam Corbett reviewed 01 Mar,2020
Amazing, worth the money.
Trusted Customer reviewed 26 Feb,2020
Good pass to have get you into lots of attractions with a good saving
Teresa Bryce reviewed 21 Feb,2020
Your choice of featured attractions (subject to change without notice)
- The RIDE
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus New York: Classic Tour 1-Day Tour
- The TOUR
- Madame Tussauds New York
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- 9/11 Memorial Guided Tour
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® Times Square
- Museum of Sex
- The Color Factory
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Secrets of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- Harlem Jazz Series
- City Winery Tour
- Trolls the Experience
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Gulliver's Gate
- Harlem Gospel Tour (Sunday Service)
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- High Line - Chelsea - Meatpacking District Neighbourhood Walking Tour
- Bronx's Little Italy and Arthur Avenue Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Alternative New York Street Art Walking Tour of the Lower East Side
- NY Slavery & Underground Railroad Walking Tour
- Spirits On Foot: Beer, Spirits & Wine Crawl
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- The Museum of the City of New York
- Graffiti & Street Art Workshop
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry Immigration Museum - Ferry Ticket**
- Daytime Statue Sail or City Lights Sail
- Clipper City Tall Ship: Daytime Statue Sail
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Downtown Liberty Express Cruise by Circle Line Downtown
- The Downtown Experience by THE RIDE
- Statue by Night Cruise by Circle Line Downtown
- Hamilton Happy Hour Tour
- Wall Street Walking Tour
- SoHo - Litlle Italy - Chinatown Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Secrets of Downtown Walking Tour
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Landmarks Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Lady Liberty Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- New York Water Taxi: All Day Access Pass
- 9/11 Ground Zero Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Best of NYC Cruise by Circle Line Sightseeing (*$10 upgrade fee applies)
- A walk Through History - The Essential Walking Tour of Lower Manhattan
- Harbor Lights Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Hudson River Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Central Park Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Food On Foot Tours
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Broadway & Time Square Walking Tour
- Central Park Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Night Tour by Big Bus
- Woodbury Common Bus Tour (Scheduled Round Trip + VIP Coupon Booklet)
- NYC TV & Movie Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- Highlights of Midtown Artchitecture Walking Tour
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour*
- Holiday Markets & Christmas Lights Walking Tour
- Bryant Park Ice Skating (Express Skate) at the Bank of America Winter Village
- Queens-Flushing Meadows International Food Excursion
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Tours
- Central Park Walking Tour
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art with Audio Tour
- Guggenheim Museum
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- Surrey Rental on Governors' Island (2 Hours)
- Harlem Bike Tour
- New York Botanical Garden
- The Met Breuer with Audio Tour
- The Met Cloisters with Audio Tour
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour by On Location Tours***
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- Harlem Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Luna Park at Coney Island: Thrill Seeker Pass
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
- Secrets of Brooklyn: The insider's Scavenger Hunt
** Ferry Ticket provides ACCESS ONLY to the island. Tickets to the Statue’s “Pedestal” and “Crown” require an advance reservation for a fee and space is limited. Pedestal and Crown tickets are not available with your Explorer Pass.
***Choice of 1 On Location Bus Tour. You will also need to leave a credit card number to hold your reservation, however, the credit card will only be charged if you do not show up for the tour.
Please note some attractions require advance reservations. Please consult your guidebook for details on how to book.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go New York Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready New York Explorer Pass Ticket, enabling you to start using your Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in New York. The New York Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your New York Explorer Pass also includes an E-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- With the New York Explorer Pass, you can pick your choice of admission to any 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 fantastic Big Apple attractions from a list of over 110+ New York options.
- The New York Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 30 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- Please note some attractions require advance reservations. Please consult your guidebook for details on how to book.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Some attractions are seasonal. Please consult your guidebook for details.
- Please note: your pass includes only one visit per attraction. You can not visit the same attraction twice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go New York Explorer Pass
- How do I receive my New York Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your New York Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your New York Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The New York Explorer is valid for a period of 30 days from the first time it is used. All your attraction admissions must be used within this time.
- Can I really jump the queue at some attractions?
Yes, simply present your Explorer Pass at the attraction box office or entrance. Follow the simple instructions in your guidebook (which is supplied along with the pass) and avoid spending precious time waiting in line at popular museums such as the Met, the MOMA and also at Top of the Rock.
- Can I visit a single attraction multiple times?
No, you can only visit an attraction once on the New York Explorer Pass.