Oak Alley Plantation Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Feel the gentle breeze of Southern hospitality on a tour that takes you back to the glory of the Old South...
Experience a bygone era and the glory of the Old South on this tour of the magnificent Oak Alley Plantation which you might recognise from numerous famous films and television shows.
Our guide to Oak Alley Plantation Tour
Located on the Mississippi River between the historic cities of New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Oak Alley Plantation has been called the "Grande Dame of the Great River Road".
En route, you'll enjoy a panoramic view of Lake Pontchartrain and travel past Whitney, Evergreen, Felicity and St. Joseph Plantations, ghosts of the past where sugar cane, cotton and indigo harvests once thrived.
On the journey, your knowledgable guide will fill you in on the history and local stories before turning their attention to the stunning Oak Alley.
Perhaps the most photographed plantation ever, built in 1839, this iconic location has been the setting for such motion pictures as Interview with a Vampire, Primary Colors, and the wedding of Bo and Hope in Days of our Lives.
Marvel at the unbelievable quarter-mile long alley of 28 magnificent Oak trees, each over 250 years old, before exploring the atmospheric interior.
Please note: While lunch isn't included, there is the opportunity to purchase a snack, salad or sandwich in the Plantation Café to enjoy at the picnic tables or aboard the coach.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Due to the historic nature of the plantation, access to the second floor is by stairs only.
- No video or photography is allowed inside the plantation home.
- Infants 0-5 years sitting on parents lap are free of charge.