Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park
4.6 stars: Based on 319 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Halloween... with a Disney twist!
This spooky Halloween-themed festival in Magic Kingdom Park is more fun than fright! Suitable for all ages, you can get dressed up in your favourite costume and trick-or-treat around the Park for delicious candy delights before watching the special themed parade.
Our guide to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Get your favourite costume ready for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! On select nights and as the seasons change, new experiences come to life across the parks. Take in all the special lighting, music, theming effects and magical decorations as you look for many of your favourite Disney Characters and Disney Villains dressed up for the occasion. Discover world-class theatrical entertainment, enjoy special goodies and experience all the excitement of villainous entertainment!
- Park Favourites and More - Along with devlish Halloween décor, special entertainment and fireworks, most of Magic Kingdom's popular attractions will be open for your enjoyment throughout Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Enchanting Entertainment - Each night when darkness falls, Magic Kingdom comes to life with weird and wondrous one-of-a-kind experiences as frightful as they are delightful. Thrill to a Halloween fireworks spectacular, special spooky shows, wickedly wild processions and more.
- Trick or Treat Throughout Magic Kingdom Park - It wouldn't be halloween without gathering up some goodies! From land to land, get your fill of sweets, snacks and more.
- See Favourite Disney Characters All Dressed UpMeet and mingle with your favourite Disney Characters and villains dressed up for Halloween. From spooky to spectacular, don’t miss the fun when Disney Characters step out in their 'haunt-couture'.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a special event that requires a separate admission ticket. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets are only valid for the date purchased. All attractions, experiences and event elements are subject to change without notice.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park is a separately ticketed event held on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7.00pm to midnight.
- Ticket is valid only for admission to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park from 7.00pm to 11.59pm on the date specified. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours.
- Prices, entertainment, attractions, experiences, ticket types, entitlements and other event elements subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included in the ticket price.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favourite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest. Masks of any kind may not be worn. Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from,unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- GUESTS AGES 13 AND UNDER, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- Children younger than age 3 don't need a ticket.
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
42 days or more
28 to 41 days
14 to 27 days
13 to 1 day
Frequently Asked Questions for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Can I trick-or-treat if I have a food allergy?
When you arrive for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, see a Cast Member to pick up a teal treat bag—the official color of food allergy awareness—after entering the event, or from official Allergy-Friendly Centers at Town Square Theater and Heritage House. Then, when you trick-or-treat with your teal bag, Cast Members will give you a teal token at each treat station. Later on, you can redeem your teal tokens at our Allergy-Friendly Centers to receive your special treats!
Can I come dressed for the occasion?
Before brewing up your make-believe best, please read the official costume guidelines for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, or simply visit Shop Disney Parks to put together the pumpkin-perfect disguise. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Masks of any kind may not be worn by guests aged 14 and above. For guests aged 13 and under, costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
When do tickets for Mickeys Not-So-Scary Halloween Party go on sale?
Tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are usually released in the first few months of the year as this is a very popular event.