West End Shows - Phantom of the Opera
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Arguably the most famous musical in the world...
Phantom of the Opera has entranced audiences around the world with Andrew Lloyd Webber’s mesmerising & unforgettable score telling the love story of Christine who can’t resist the intrigue of the Phantom who is shamed by his physical appearance. The jaw-dropping scenery & breathtaking special effects, magically bring to life this legendary love story.
Our guide to West End Shows - Phantom of the Opera
Now in its 30th glorious year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to mesmerise and entrance audiences at Her Majesty's Theatre, London and around the world.
Based on the gothic novel by Gaston Leroux, the show transports us to the Paris Opera House in the 19th century. Due to a series of unexplained accidents, the stuck-up diva, Carlotta, refuses to perform so her understudy Christine takes her place.
Beneath the Opera House, lives a mysterious man, a masked creature who helps Christine become the star of the show.
Alone in her dressing room, she finally meets the Phantom who has taught her to sing so beautifully. The Phantom takes her to his lair beneath the Opera House and proclaims his love. Christine however soon breaks his heart by falling in love with another man.
The legendary love story unfolds and the battle for Christine’s love carries us from the depths of the underground hideaway to the Parisian rooftops.
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s score includes hit songs such as “Angel of Music”, “The Music of the Night” and “All I Ask of You”. Many of the songs have been covered by different artists over the year so I’m sure you’ll recognise and love them all.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra Stalls/Royal Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Royal Circle with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats Royal Circle/Grand Circle: Situated in the Grand Circle or Royal Circle, normally off-center but still with a good view of the stage
- Grand Circle: Situated in the Grand Circle second tier of the theatre
- Super Saver Top Price Ticket Orchestra Stalls/Royal Circle *Limited Availability*: Great value Top Price tickets situated in the best available location (Stalls or Royal Circle) at the time of booking - limited availability!
West End Shows - Phantom of the Opera
The best way to travel in London is on the Underground! As well as saving time and money, the maps available make it very simple to find your way around!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Phantom of the Opera
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note that the show is recommended for children aged 10 and over.
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Phantom of the Opera
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Victoria Palace Theatre - Victoria Street, London
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed