London Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save money on London's top attractions with this multi-attraction card...
Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 top London attractions including View from the Shard, Churchill's War Rooms, St. Paul's Cathedral and more, for one low price with a London Explorer Pass.
Our guide to London Explorer Pass
The London Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to experience the best of London by creating your own itinerary as you go, and at your own pace!
Save up to 35% on admission to your choice of 3, 5 or 7 top London attractions for one low price with a London Explorer Pass.
Pay nothing at the gate and choose as you go from over 20 included attractions, including View from the Shard, The Royal Greenwich Observatory, Kew Gardens, Westminster Abbey and more. Each attraction visited = 1 credit used.
- Choice of 3, 5 or 7 great London attractions and tours
- Save up to 35% off combined admission prices
- Create your own itinerary from an exclusive list of experiences with over 20 top attractions
- Skip the line at select attractions
- Flexibility and convenience of one easy to use pass
- Credits last up to 30 days from first use
Your London Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your Explorer credits as soon as you arrive in London. Simply print your London Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to redeem credits and get into each attraction.
Included Attractions (subject to change without notice)
- View from the Shard
- The Tower of London
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus London 1-Day Tour
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Thames River Cruise 24 Hour Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Meal at Planet Hollywood Restaurant
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Hampton Court Palace
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour
- HMS Belfast
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Cutty Sark
- Westminster Abbey
- Churchill War Rooms
- Royal Albert Hall
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate ready digital Explorer pass, enabling you to start using your London Pass as soon as you arrive in London.
- The London Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to redeem credits and get into each attraction. Your digital Explorer pass will include a link to the London Explorer Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Explorer credits last 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days
- Your London Explorer Pass includes savings for a choice of 3,5 or 7 attractions from the featured list.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Child age is 3-15 years. Children under 3 are free. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please check the attraction websites for more details.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for London Explorer Pass
- How long is my London Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 30 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.