These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Pre-purchase our great value Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass and enjoy classic American food at Planet surrounded by iconic memorabilia from movies past and present. Plus when you present your ticket at the main host stand you will receive VIP priority seating at the first available table and the opportunity to bypass the main line outside!
Our guide to Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass
Located in The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace on the famous Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas is where movie blockbusters and memorabilia take center stage. Enjoy lunch or dinner at this newly refurbished restauarant and combine classic American cuisine with memorabilia from movies past and present, state-of-the-art multimedia and live entertainment. You’ll love the outdoor patio seating overlooking the action along the Vegas Strip!
The Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass gives you a choice of any burger, sandwich, salad or chicken mac & cheese plus unlimited soft drinks and ice cream for dessert. Your meal pass includes all local taxes plus an 18% service charge/tip. On top of that you will also be given a $5 Gift Card to use in the Store at Planet Hollywood. The icing on the cake? The Planet Hollwood Meal Pass also includes VIP priority seating at the first available table and the opportunity to bypass the main line outside!
Menu Choices (choose one)
Signature Burgers - Served on a gourmet bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle & french fries.
- Classic Cheeseburger - 10 oz. USDA choice beef with your choice of cheese.
- Mushroom, Onion & Swiss - 10 oz. USDA choice beef, mushrooms, caramelized onions & Swiss cheese.
- OMG! Burger - the Planet Hollywood chef loves a good burger, so every week he comes up with a new over-the-top creation that will have you saying "OMG!" after the first bite. Your server will tell you about this week's taste sensation.
- BBQ Bacon Cheddar - 10 oz. USDA choice beef, bacon, cheddar cheese & BBQ sauce.
- Veggie Burger - Vegetable patty made with mushrooms, water chestnuts, carrots, onions, green & red peppers & black olives, topped with Swiss cheese.
- Philly Cheesesteak - Shaved beef, provolone cheese, sautéed onions & bell peppers on a french roll.
- Turkey Club - Turkey breast, bacon, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise, served on sourdough bread.
- Blackened Chicken - Chicken breast topped with pepper jack cheese, Sriracha mayonnaise, lettuce & tomato on a gourmet bun.
- BBQ Bacon Cheddar - Chicken Bacon, cheddar cheese & BBQ sauce.
- Chicken, Avocado & Swiss - Swiss cheese & avocado.
- Spinach & Berries - Baby spinach tossed with fresh blueberries and strawberries, candied walnuts, Roma tomato, blue cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Chicken Caesar - Crisp romaine hearts, sliced all-natural chicken breast, croutons and shaved Parmesan, served with Caesar dressing
- Hollywood Bowl - Romaine lettuce tossed with Thousand Island dressing then topped with house-roasted turkey breast, bacon, Swiss, hard-boiled egg, avocado, Roma tomato, cucumber, and croutons.
- Steakhouse - Superfood blend of kale, julienned broccoli, slivered Brussels sprouts, cabbage and romaine, sliced bistro steak, bacon, bleu cheese crumbles, Parmesan, crispy onion straws, croutons and Caesar dressing.
- Asian Chicken - Sliced chicken breast, greens, cabbage mix, fresh oranges, green onions, wontons and almonds, served with a ginger vinaigrette.
- Six Cheese Chicken Macaroni & Cheese - Sliced all-natural chicken breast, cavatappi pasta, mushroom and baby spinach in our creamy six cheese sauce, finished with ricotta cheese and seasoned bread crumbs
Alternatively, you can choose any other item on the menu and get a $32.00 credit per Planet Hollywood Meal Pass applied to your total food bill.
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass
The Deuce Express is the quickest form of bus transport if you're on a budget and multiple-day passes are available. though it's worth noting that walking can be the easiest and fastest way of getting around!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass
- The Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass includes a main main course, unlimited soft drinks and ice-cream for dessert. Additional selections must be paid for at the restaurant at the normal menu price.
- Menu choices include any Burger, Signature Sandwich or salad. Alternatively, you can choose any other item from the menu and receive a $32 credit per meal card to your total food bill.
- Menu items are subject to change without notice.
- No reservations are necessary and you can use your Planet Hollywood Orlando Meal Pass for either lunch or dinner.
- When you present your Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Meal Pass at the main host stand you will receive VIP priority seating at the first available table and the opportunity to bypass the main line outside. Please note that there may still be a wait at very busy times, but your wait will be substantially reduced.