These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
After a thrilling helicopter flight enjoy fast track admission to Grand Canyon Skywalk
This deluxe Grand Canyon helicopter tour combines an exciting helicopter flight with tickets to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, an amazing glass structure which allows you to walk out over the Grand Canyon rim, 4,000 feet above the floor.
Our guide to Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
Depart from the world-famous Strip and head out over Las Vegas and the surrounding Mojave Desert on your direct helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon Skywalk. While en route to the canyon, you'll be treated to unforgettable views of Hoover Dam, an engineering marvel and true icon of the American West. Formed by the dam's construction in the 1930s, the sparkling Lake Mead puddles across the Colorado River Valley, making an excellent addition to this sightseeing tour. Other highlights of this portion of the tour include Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano, and Boulder City, originally built to house the dam construction workers.
On your Grand Canyon Skywalk tour, you'll pass over the towering West Rim, before descending into the canyon for intimate views of the meandering bends of the Colorado River. Upon landing in the heart of Hualapai Indian Territory, get ready to explore a one-of-a-kind attraction, the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom observation deck suspended nearly 4,000 feet above the Colorado River and more than 70 feet away from the canyon wall.
Expedited admission to the Skywalk, VIP ground transportation, and a Skywalk souvenir photo are included in this grand sightseeing adventure.
The return flight affords you more splendid views of the canyon and Lake Mead. As you get closer to Las Vegas, you'll head to historic Downtown Las Vegas, home to Fremont Street and the city's oldest casinos.
On your return flight continue south along Las Vegas Boulevard, where you'll savor unparalleled views of the world's most extravagant hotels, such as Bellagio and the iconic Caesars Palace.
Other highlights of this portion of the tour include Paris Las Vegas' Eiffel Tower, The Strat tower and The Mirage's volcanic landscaping.
Around 5 hours door to door. Flight time is around 45 minutes each way. Total ground time for this tour is approximately 45 minutes at Grand Canyon West.
Las Vegas Terminal.
Flights include complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Las Vegas Strip. Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the flight departure time.
Please Note: a $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight
A helicopter or plane flight to the Grand Canyon will typically save 10 hours compared to a coach tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
- Cancellation Policy: Changes or cancellations are not permitted within 48 hours of the flight departure. No-shows will be charged in full with no refunds.
- To protect the glass walkway and preserve the Grand Canyon, no personal items are permitted on the Skywalk. This includes cameras, cellphones, strollers, purses, backpacks, etc.
- This tour is only available for customers staying in Las Vegas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Flights depart from the Las Vegas Terminal. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Flight time is around 90 minutes in total.
- A $20 fuel surcharge is currently applicable to this tour and payable upon check-in.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat, the equivalent of purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. Guests with inaccurately stated body weights may be cancelled with no refund.
- Children over the age of two years are required to purchase a seat. Children under two years of age with proper identification can travel on an adult's lap. Proof of child's age required (passport or birth certificate).
- No cameras, camcorders, cell phones, purses or backpacks of any kind are allowed on the Skywalk. Secure lockers are available free of charge to store your belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions for Skywalk Odyssey Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
Is there a maximum weight limit for a passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs will be required to purchase a comfort seat., the equivalent or purchasing another seat, payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in.