These Vegas Shows Now on Sale!
From the pumping sounds of Shania, to the magic and acrobatics of Cirque Du Soleil, and a whole lot else in between, enjoy one of our many Vegas shows whilst you are in Sin City.Now on sale these Vegas Shows!
Grand Canyon Celebration Helicopter Tour & Black Canyon Rafting
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine a Grand Canyon helicopter flight with an 11-mile rafting adventure...
This fantastic tour combines an exciting helicopter flight to the natural wonderland of the Grand Canyon with a relaxing raft trip along the magnificent Colorado River and through the towering Black Canyon.
Our guide to Grand Canyon Celebration Helicopter Tour & Black Canyon Rafting
The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft pairs a stunning helicopter landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon with a smooth water float trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon.
Fly deep into the canyon beneath the rim and imagine how a bird must feel soaring over the Colorado River before your luxurious chopper descends 4,000 feet to the canyon floor, allowing you to experience the sheer size and majesty of this natural phenomenon.
From the river's banks you can explore the geological history of the rock formations within the West Rim's canyon walls by taking a walk around these ancient Hualapai lands.
After a light breakfast you will enjoy a different scenic helicopter flight back to Boulder City heliport before being shuttled to the base of the Hoover Dam where your rafting adventure begins.
Formed over millions of years by volcanic activity, the Black Canyon rises nearly 2,000 feet from the river's edge as you will see at close hand on this relaxed 11-mile river raft.
You will be treated to a unique close-up view of the Hoover Dam and may also see some of the local wildlife including Desert Big Horn Sheep and Great Blue Heron.
Lunch is provided on a private river beach with optional swimming before you return to Las Vegas via motor coach.
Daily, year round except from December to February, when the tour runs only on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
7.00am - hotel pick-ups commence up to 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Las Vegas with flights departing from Boulder City.
Around 10 hours door-to-door including 70-minute round-trip helicopter flight time and around 2.5 hours in Black Canyon.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon Rafting
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 90 minutes.
- Photo ID is required at check-in.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Total flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Celebration Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon Rafting
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven, thus it is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.