Krakow Private Departure Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a hassle free private departure transfer from your Krakow hotel to Krakow airport. Transport is provided in a comfortable air-conditioned and quality vehicle with a professional drivers. You will not need to share your car with strangers, so there will be no stops en route to the airport.
Our guide to Krakow Private Departure Transfer
Why not make the journey from your hotel in Krakow to the airport (John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice) as smooth as possible with a private transfer?
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and your friendly, professional driver will be there to assist all the way.
You will need to reconfirm your exact pick-up time locally and the operator will ensure you will arrive at the airport within the timeframe suggested by the airline.
Departure Transfer - how does it work?
You will be collected promptly from your hotel lobby by your driver who will also help to load your bags. Then, just sit and relax and enjoy the ride as you are delivered directly to your terminal.
Types of cars:
- 1-3 Seater: Sedan (Mercedes E-Class, Skoda Superb)
- 4-7 Seater: Minivan (Mercedes Vito/V Class/Vivaro)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Private Departure Transfer
- PLEASE NOTE: Prices are per CAR not per person, so just select the number of vehicles you require for your group.
- Ticket includes toll charges, gratuities and all taxes.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- According to Polish law children up to 12 years old or under the height of 1.5m are obliged to travel in baby seat or booster seat - These will be provided free of charge.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Private Departure Transfer
- How much luggage am I allowed?
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- How long does the journey take?
The journey between Krakow city centre and the airport takes approximately 30 minutes.