Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Are you ready for the ultimate city adventure?
Krakow is one of the most visited cities in Poland and Europe. Today the city’s architectural monuments house countless museums, collections of priceless art and artefacts and in contrast, Krakow is home to some of the best bars and clubs in the world. Discover 10 of the best attractions in Krakow. Just hop on and off at your own leisure!
Our guide to Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
You will be picked up right outside Wawel Royal Castle at bus stop 1 and head straight to the football stadium which is home to the Polish sports club, KS Cracovia.
Hop off at stop 3 to visit Wolnica Square, Kazimierz. The old Kazimierz Town Hall is a central landmark of this city. Grab a coffee in a nearby cafe and enjoy the open space. You can even visit the Ethnographic Museum nearby to immerse yourself in the history of European cultures.
Another must-see attraction is located at bus stop 5. Here you'll find Schindler's Factory, a museum dedicated to Krakow's experience during the Nazi ocupation in World War II.
Hop off at stop 7 to enrich yourself with the heritage of Krakow as you'll be able to see the gothic-style Barbican Gateway, which was once a barrier protecting the city in the 15th century
Red Line (Subject to change)
The route operates from 10am until 4.20pm and a full loop takes 90 minutes.
- Stop 1: Wawel Royal Castle, Old Town (Straszewskiego Street. opposite the Radisson Blu Hotel).
- Stop 2: Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- Stop 3: Kazimierz - Wolnica Square
- Stop 4: Ghetto Heros Square
- Stop 5: Schindler Factory, Modern Art Museum
- Stop 6: Jewish District
- Stop 7: Kazimierz, Engineering Museum
- Stop 8: Wawel Castle
- Stop 9: Blonia Meadows, National Museum, Cracovia Stadium
- Stop 10: Kosciuszko Mound
- Stop 11: Conference Center, Riverside
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Times and itinerary are subject to change
- Buses run every 30 minutes.
- The tour takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Krakow Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 or 48 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 or 48 hour period depending on which option you have chosen.