Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore Florence!
See the magnificent Italian City of Florence from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. With unlimited hop-on/hop-off stops at various convenient locations, you can explore this incredible city at your own pace plus a guided visit of Uffizi Gallery.
Our guide to Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
With this Double Decker Bus Tour Ticket you can hop-on and hop-off the buses at any of the stops throughout Florence, giving you the freedom and flexibility to explore plus this ticket gives you a Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour.
Florence lies on the River Arno and is known for its history and its significance in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance especially for its art and architecture.
Visiting the Uffizi Gallery is always an amazing experience. The guide will explain the history of the galleria so addictive and popular works, from the middle ages to the Renaissance, made by Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo and many others.
So whether you have just a few hours or a few days, City Sightseeing Florence is the best way to discover Florence.
Route A (Subject to Change)
- Stop 1 - Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 2 - Piazza della Libertà
- Stop 3 - Piazzale Donatello
- Stop 4 - Beccaria
- Stop 5 - Santa Croce
- Stop 6 - Teatro Verdi
- Stop 7 - Piazza Ferrucci
- Stop 8 - Piazzale Michelangelo
- Stop 9 - Piazzale Galileo
- Stop 10 - Villa Cora
- Stop 11 - Porta Romana
- Stop 12 - Piazzo Tasso
- Stop 13 - Porta San Frediano
- Stop 14 - Via San Onofrio
- Stop 15 - Rotonda Barbetti
- Stop 16 - Fortezza
- Stop 17 - Piazza Indipendeza
- Stop 18 - Largo Alinari
Route B (Subject to Change) - available from 1st April 2021
- Stop 1 - Michelangelo
- Stop 2 - Ferrucci
- Stop 3 - Lungarno Serristori Demidoff
- Stop 4 - Grazie
- Stop 5 - Zecca Vecchia
- Stop 6 - Lungo L'affrico
- Stop 7 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 8 - San Domenico
- Stop 9 - Regresso
- Stop 10 - Piazza Mino da Fiesole seminario Partenza
- Stop 11 - Regresso
- Stop 12 - San Domenico
- Stop 13 - Righi (Ostello)
- Stop 14 - Stadio
- Stop 15 - Matteotti
- Stop 16 - Liberta
- Stop 17 - La Pira
- Stop 18 - Leopolda
- Stop 19 - Piazzale Delle Cascine
- Stop 20 - Shelly Cascine
- Stop 21 - Vittorio Veneto
- Stop 22 - Curtatone
- Stop 23 - Soderini
- Stop 24 - Tasso
- Stop 25 - Porta Romana
- Stop 26 - Machiavelli
- Stop 27 - Galileo
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
- You will receive an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply need to exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- You can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.
- Route A takes around 60 minutes if you were to ride on the bus non-stop.
- Route B takes around 2 hours - available from 1st April 2021.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Routes and stops are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour or 48 hour period.