Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Amazing Arabian Jewel!
Explore Abu Dhabi's top sights and discover all about the history and culture of this attractive, green and distinctly Arab city that is paving the way to become a phenomenal tourist top destination.
Our guide to Abu Dhabi City Tour
Your journey from Dubai will take you past the Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the entire world on the road to Abu Dhabi. Here you will discover an ultra modern city situated on an island. Towering skyscrapers and glittering glass facades abound everywhere in the city, but a generous sprinkling of parks and gardens help maintain Abu Dhabi’s reputation as being one of the greenest cities in the region.
Your first stop is the country's grand mosque, Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Known as the key place of worship for Friday gatherings and Eid prayers, the mosque has many unique and special elements such as one of the world's largest Persian carpets in the main prayer hall and the second largest known chandelier inside a mosque. After enjoying a buffet lunch at one of the best restaurants in the city, continue with a visit to the Heritage Village where you can experience the bustle of everyday life. There, you can also identify closely the old traditional customs of the country and the special characteristics of old houses, handicrafts and patterns.
Your tour then continues with a drive along the scenic Corniche to the end of the breakwater offering splendid views of the city skyline. See the beautiful Al Husn Palace, Abu Dhabi’s oldest building dating from the 18th century before visiting a local crafts market where local handicrafts based on the traditional “tali” handwork are made. The tour concludes with a visit to the dhow harbour where you can witness the age-old method of traditional dhow building. Also see the Emirates Palace, the most exclusive hotel in the world.
The journey back to Dubai takes you past the incredible man-made Yas Island.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Abu Dhabi City Tour from Dubai
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking
- Pick-ups are available from hotels in Dubai
- The itinerary order may be different than displayed online. The tour guide will arrange it accordingly depending on the traffic, hotel arrangement, and attractions opening time, etc.
- Please note: The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in mosques, souks, shops and villages