Atlantis Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Bay
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Wade into waist-high crystal clear waters for a magical shallow-water dolphin encounter at Dolphin Bay. Watch in awe as these beautiful mammals show off some of their favourite skills and then come nose to bottlenose for an up-close experience as you touch, hug and even kiss your new dolphin friend.
Our guide to Atlantis Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Bay
Meet and play with the graceful and intriguing Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins during this memorable shallow water dolphin encounter at Dolphin Bay.
Limited to just 10 guests per dolphin, this one-of-a-kind experience lasts around 90 minutes and includes a 15 minute orientation and 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins.
Wade into the shallow waters of the lagoon and watch the dolphins show off their favourite skills and behaviours before an up-close interaction which includes touching, hugging, holding ‘hands’ and even ball games.
As the Dolphin Encounter experience is enjoyed within the shallow waters of the lagoon, this experience is suitable for all ages and is the perfect interaction for younger children and non-swimmers.
As an added bonus Dolphin Encounter tickets include complimentary same day access to the Aquaventure Waterpark and the pristine Atlantis The Palm beach with panoramic views of Dubai’s stunning skyline.
The Dolphin Encounter experience lasts around 1.5 hours including a 15 minute orientation and 30 minutes in the water with the dolphins. You then have the rest of the day to enjoy Aquaventure water park.
Dolphin Bay is located within Atlantis the Palm hotel on Palm Jumeirah.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Atlantis Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Bay
- Advanced reservations are required; please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. The maximum permissible ratio of adults to children is one adult to three children under the age of 12 years of age.
- There is a maximum of 10 persons participating in the Dolphin Encounter at any one time.
- The Dolphin Encounter experience should not be booked by guests staying at the Atlantis The Palm as preferential rates for hotel guests are available through the hotel.
- Spectators are welcome, but they must purchase an Observer Pass must be purchased locally. The current cost is AED300 and includes access to Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier up to 72 hours prior to the balloon flight date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.