Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
There is no better way to experience San Francisco's historic landmarks and skyline...
Operating since 1938, there is no better way to experience San Francisco's historic landmarks and skyline than a relaxing Bay Cruise. This hour long sightseeing voyage will take you past Alcatraz and under the Golden Gate Bridge. En route, discover San Francisco's history and world famous landmarks through personal headphone audio in 16 languages.
Our guide to Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
Relax and enjoy San Francisco Bay in comfort as you leisurely sail from Fisherman’s Wharf, taking in views of some of the city’s most iconic landmarks and photogenic skyline.
See Golden Gate Park, San Francisco National Maritime Park, Angel Island and enjoy close-up views of Alcatraz Island, the former prison home to some of America’s most infamous criminals.
A highlight is sure to be sailing under the famous Golden Gate Bridge which stands 746 feet high and spans 4,200-feet across the Bay.
The cruise vessels have open-air upper decks and the enclosed lower decks have wide windows ensuring everyone on the boat has great views and picture taking opportunities.
Digital audio commentary is available in 16 languages and there is a full bar and snack bar onboard.
Daily Cruise Schedule (subject to change): *Thurs-Sun only
|1 Jan -||23 Mar -||24 May -||4 Sep-||4 Nov -|
|22 Mar||23 May||3 Sep||3 Nov||Dec-31|
*Thursday to Monday.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
- No reservations necessary. Simply turn up at departure point with your ticket voucher at least 20-30 minutes prior to your chosen cruise time.
- Cruises operate rain and shine.
- All ships are handicap accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.