A Night at Field of Light
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With magnificent views of Uluru at sunset, a three-course bush tucker menu, premium selection of Australian wines and beers, a fascinating star talk and a self-guided walk through the Field of Light art installation, your ‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience is sure to be unforgettable.
Our guide to A Night at Field of Light
‘A Night at Field of Light’ experience begins with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru.
With Uluru as the backdrop, guests enjoy canapés and chilled sparkling wine to the sounds of a didgeridoo as the sun slowly sets.
As darkness gradually falls and the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres come to life, guests enjoy local Indigenous performance, welcoming them to this unique country, before being invited to join their fellow travellers at their dinner table for a special three-course bush tucker inspired buffet menu.
After dinner, guests are welcomed back at the dune viewing area to enjoy a sweet treat, hot chocolate or port whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
A knowledgeable guide will provide insights and background to the monumental installation and guests are invited to immerse themselves and walk through Field of Light.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for A Night at Field of Light
- All guests must be at least 10 years old.
- Tour is subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Tour commences approximately 1-hour before sunset, therefore start time and pick-up times may vary throughout the year. Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
- Long pants and enclosed shoes are strongly recommended. The experience involves walking up and down a sand dune and a walk through Field of Light on an unsealed track. For the safety of guests and any possible encounter with Australian wildlife, we strongly recommend appropriate clothing is worn.
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds are given if the booking is cancelled or amended 7 days or less prior to travel or in the event of an early departure or no show.